Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Australasian Quilt Convention

Australasian Quilt Convention April 29 - May 2, 2010
Royal Exhibition Buildings
Carlton Gardens, Melbourne
The AQC catalogue arrived in the mail this morning. Good excuse for a cuppa whilst reading through it.
Looking forward to the AQC. One day is taken up with 2 hours of White Glove duty.
Another day is a special one. I am Teachers Pet for Rosalie Dace from South Africa.
Last year I spent 4 days in a class of Rosalie's called "Branching Out". I adore trees. And loved every minute of those class days and her wonderful teaching.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I'd love to attend one of Rosalie's classes. Really admire her work. Say molo (pronounced more-law) to her! It just means 'hello'. I don't know her, only of her, but I have South African roots.

    ReplyDelete