Friday, February 5, 2010

Coverings


I feel like I am back at school covering books.
My gift for Kris Kringle 2008, were some lovely gift wrapping paper of Patchwork quilts. Thank you Jan from Scquilters CBD group.
I have covered 2 ring binders for my ATC collection and a note book for my Postcard/ATC's. In this book I write who I am to send a swap to and paste a photo of the card I have made for them.
When I look back over the last 2 years, I can see how they have changed. I feel I am getting better at making them and my ideas have become more interesting.
I found a chocolate box, covered it and it is great for those little bits and pieces to take to classes and Guild meetings.
Needed a new set of pillow cases, and yes, the hard card they were wrapped around found it's way to the gift paper. Inside the folded card I stuck 2 pieces of sandpaper, great for my foundation piecing, tracing and my small cutting board fits perfectly inside the folder.
To protect each piece I have covered the paper over with contact.
I have a few pieces left, no doubt something will be found to cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment