Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 Challenge

Our Challenge for 2010, for one of the Scquilter groups I am in, is to fill in a UFO list.
The list will be kept by one of our members and on it we have written all the UFO's we want or should I say, "would like" to complete for 2010. As each is finished they are crossed off the list. A prize will be given for the most finished.
****************
My list (so far) is to complete:
Red Delicious by June.
Dear Hannah by December.
Every 3 months I have 4 ATC's for swap to be sent to NZ with the themes of:
Water, Earth, Fire, Wind, Metal and Wood.
Fingers crossed I might just get them done.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jacaranda,

    You are disciplined. I have too many things to put on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. List's are good.
    Keep up the good work...would love to see them when they done.

    ReplyDelete