Friday, December 4, 2009

Sewing Room Hibination

I am a sucker when it comes to handmade bags, I love them. I have been trying to work out how to store then. I picked up a hanger at the local storage shop yesterday and can now hang them neatly. Those spare hooks are crying out for more bags to hang on them.


I have a week on my own as DH is away for work. I will be hibinating in my sewing room. The room is looking pretty neat and tidy at the moment, but who knows what it will look like at the end of the week.
The list is not long, but I am determined to get things finished within the week.
*The last block of the Esther Ailu's Red Delicious sampler quilt.
*A little something to go with a Kris Kringle gift.
*Few more blocks of my Dear Hannah quilt.
*A little fabric box I found in a magzine.
The more I sew the less I will nibble.

No comments:

Post a Comment