Monday, December 21, 2009

Journal Quilts 2009

I only managed to get 2 Journal Quilts made for 2009. I don't know where the time went.
I used the A4 size again but instead made a postcard that can be taken off the quilt.

January - Theme "Fire and Heat"
Hi, It is so hot. The wind is very strong and it is blowing embers everywhere. There are fires in the north-east and they are out of control. Houses are starting to go and property is being destroyed. Take Care.
February - Theme - "Love"
Hi, We celebrated our 30th Wedding Anniversary on Feb 10th. We don't recognise Valentines Day - you don't need a special day to tell someone you love them - it should be everyday.
"He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me..........."
The Challenge for 2010 has been announced.
Keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment