Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boxing Day and Traditions

Had a happy family day yesterday at our daughter's place, her first Christmas and it went very well. One very long day though, left home at 7.00am and got home at 12.30am this morning after drinks at her Godparent's last night.
Santa was good to me, so I must have been "nice" during the year. Must chill my 2 bottles of Yellowglen Pearle.
Called into Target this morning for another tradition, new undies at the sales.
Watched the start of the Sydney to Hobart yacht race. As a little girl, can remember sitting at the "heads" with my Grandparents watching the yachts sailing through.
My mother's cousin designed/built the yacht "Gretal" so watching the start has always been a tradition for me.
DH is watching the cricket, so I think it's time for a "nana nap".

1 comment:

  1. I've just been watching the finish. Time to go to bed now...

    ReplyDelete