Sunday, May 7, 2017

Food for Thought

 We wake to beautiful sunrises........
desserts to die for........
beautiful Spring flowers.......
All of this to help with a problem solving puzzle that we were given to solve, can you help?

Only 5% of Stanford University graduates figured it out!
Can you answer all seven of the following questions with the same word?
1. The word has 7 letters....
2. Preceded God....
3. Greater than God...
4. More Evil than the devil....
5. All poor people have it....
6. Wealthy people need it....
7. If you eat it , you will die.

Did you figure it out?
Try hard before looking at the answers.

8 comments:

  1. I have considered lots of words and have to cross them off the list when one clue negates it. Will sleep on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that riddle. Good answer .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a Stanford graduate so I figured it out! It would be easier to solve the riddle if the dots (...) were put at the beginning of the questions or replaced 'it'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep... got it....
    I'll pass it on to my hubbies group. They like trivia. See wether they figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great riddle, although I do not agree with all the answers the one word gives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been busy here. Celebrations have lasted a while. Yes, loved the answer. Very clever. Any more riddles for us?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still thinking... I'm not so great at these types of puzzles.

    ReplyDelete