The Palace in Fecamp, is an ornate 19th century building, built in 1892.
It was destroyed by fire and rebuilt in 1900.
Venetian monk, Dom Bernado Vincelli first concocted the liqueur in 1505, using herbs from the local area.
The museum in the Palace houses beautiful relics.
One of the many ornate ceilings.
Collections of locks and keys.
Our 3 course dinner.