Monday, March 13, 2017

Meeiyan Art Gallery

 We went for a drive down the South Gippsland Highway, 2 1/2 hours from home, to see the exhibition of Glenys Mannn Co-ordintaor of Fibre Arts Australia.
 For a small country town, it was very busy.
 Someone has a sense of humor!!

COORDINAND BY GLENYS MANN

I emailed Glenys to say how stunning her work was and she said she found all the paperwork in her local op shops.





(my apologies for the reflection in the glass)
 Also exhibiting was: FROCKS AND FRIPPERY BY REGINA DUDEK 
 These were made of metal and wires.



We stopped at Tooradin on the way home and enjoyed an icecream of Rum and Raisin for John and Ginger Megs for me.

2 comments:

  1. That was quite a long trek! Thanks for the photos, because I won't be getting there to see it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the views of the exhibition. I found the reversed numbers distracting, I can't see them as just shapes, they have to have proper meaning. The clothing was fun.

    ReplyDelete