Tuesday, January 17, 2017

En Provence Mystery Quilt Thus Far...

It looks quite different in the flesh as the lighting in my dining room this evening, gives it a yellowish tinge. I am pleased that I have progressed further than I expected. 
A neutral border still has to be added.
(Not hanging properly as it is pinned onto another quilt)
Taken early this afternoon, a different colouring from tonight.

Need a break, the Big Bash Cricket is on the TV, will sit and watch my favourite player, Kevin Pieterson, the Melbourne Stars team.

8 comments:

  1. The daylight photo has a much more pleasing colour balance. It is looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Looking forward to seeing it in real life on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you are a member of squilters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is great, and the purple is not very dominant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is looking fabulous! Sorry, Kevin Pieterson didn't do too well last night. I just couldn't watch it to the end...sob sob

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the variety of browns making up the center star, That is going to be very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilt! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete