Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Gadget Prize

Our Willows Quilting Group Inc. set a challenge with their Swiss Sister Quilting Group on "Weather". I made a piece called "Broken Drought".
I was very lucky to win 2nd place and received this prize.
I love gadgets. 

It is made as a flat version of the Swiss Army Knife. At first I thought it was a CD.
A fabulous little piece to keep in my sewing or hand bag.
I have been told that they can also be bought on Amazon if anyone is looking for a Christmas gift with a difference.
Thank you to the Swiss Quilting group for sending me my prize. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the much deserved win. Take care when flying, my daughter had her much loved Swiss Army card confiscated

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing development of the beloved Swiss Army knife.
    Congratulations on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed you had won a prize then forgot to mention it to you - so belated congratulations!

    That should be a handy gadget. I use my Swiss Army knife all the time, but the Card looks like it has way more uses!

    ReplyDelete