Monday, August 22, 2016

My Mitsi Quilt

 Finally finished and back from Natalie (The Quilting Bug) with an overall meandering stipple stitch.
Decided not to do an appliqued floral border, apart from being over making it, thought that a plain border would do it more justice. Noticed that one of the symbols is upside down, and as my friend Heather mentioned, the mistake is my personal signature on the quilt.

 Visited Harvey yesterday, he went for his first walk on the lead outside.
He has grown so much in the last 10 days and is giving Emma so much pleasure and companionship.
One extremely tired 13 week old puppy.....
After his walk, slept for 3 hours, it gave Emma the chance to get her assignment for Uni done, due next Monday.
She is doing her MBA part time while still working....I think Harvey may be going for more walks in the coming days.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt Jenni, looks really cuddly and so does Harvey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting it done. But what will you do in meetings now?

    You shouldn't have mentioned one being upside down, because no-one would have ever noticed. And now I can't help myself looking for it, but I can't see it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally found the errant one, I shouldn't have started at the bottom! It adds to the personality of the quilt. Agree with you about the border, the plain one is beautifully understated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harvey is so adorable!!! Just love that pug face!

    ReplyDelete