Saturday, January 2, 2016

Best Wishes for 2016

Wishing all my friends and families all the very best for 2016.
Haven't done much over Christmas.........
 Pulled out my Lori Smith top and have pinned it to the wall and started to make more blocks so I can sew it altogether..
Finished the centre panel.
 My Boxing Day jigsaw is nearly finished.
Received these 2 books for Christmas, have yet to start the colouring book 
and have been reading Cas Holmes' Stitch Stories every day, brilliant.
My friend Sue M, gave me this fat quarter for a 10 inch block I have to make.
It was very bright for the background of the Rose Garden I would like to do.
I used the reverse side after tea dying it for 30 minutes.
Also have started loading the chosen photos I have picked out for a photo book.

2 comments:

  1. A busy start to the new year. It's good to have a WIP to go back to. You know where you are going, no big decisions to make and the quilt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Health and happiness to you, John and Emma. That quilt is looking really good!

    ReplyDelete