Saturday, December 5, 2015

Exhibition at NGV - "Blue - Alchemy of a Colour"

This exhibition explores the colour of cobalt and indigo blue in art and craft of textiles and ceramics throughout Japan, Indonesia, India and China.
Interesting collection exhibited. Enjoyed it.
























For those interested there will be a exhibition on at Kimono House, Melbourne.
BORO - The Thread of Life.
6-20 February, 2016
10am-5pm
A collection of Japanese rag patchwork with photography by Darron Davies.
Japanese boro clothing and bedding on display.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! I see it is on until March - will have to go next time I am in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing this one, your photos are a lovely taster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must get to see this exhibition

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must put the exhibition into my diary as I would love to see all the exhibits themselves.

    ReplyDelete