Thursday, October 15, 2015

Some Hand Stitching

Doing a small piece of Sashiko. 
Off on holidays this weekend, so will take it to do on the long haul flight to Zurich via Singapore.
The threads will be pre cut to length.
 Have had a problem with numbness in my right hand, despite being left handed, due to covering/basting/sewing 1 inch diamonds.
A jigsaw has come to the rescue and my fingers tips and thumb are almost back to normal.
Emma gave me this jigsaw for Mothers Day.
She handed it to me and said "I have bought you a bunch of flowers".

3 comments:

  1. Lovely bunch of flowers! Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great MD present...it will last longer than real flowers. I am looking forward to 'travelling' with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous trip and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete