Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Piersport

We stopped to admire the view of this vineyard region on the way back from Luxembourg.
 Overlooking the Moselle River, the steep hills would certainly be a challenge for harvesting.



 The hills are of slate and where there is slate, the locals know that grapes will grow perfectly.
**************************
I would like to say many thanks for the comments on my blog, I hope you are enjoying our travels and love taking you along with us. We are cruising through Belgium this week and finishing in Amsterdam for a week before flying to Singapore for 3 days.
Cheers Jenni

3 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your travels, so thank you very much for taking us along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am enjoying my travels with you. And it is so relaxing watching the world glide by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying the travel without having the stress of organising it, or the long flight. :)

    ReplyDelete