Thursday, February 26, 2015

5,000 Poppies Project

 This morning before I headed to CBD GTG, I popped into the 5,000 Poppies Project and had my orientation of how to attach the poppies to the netting for the display of them at the Shrine.
 This afternoon I did an hour, of tagging them to the netting.

5000poppies.wordpress.com

The project has a room at the Melbourne Town Hall.
 Tagging gun for attaching them to the netting.

 Once the length of netting is covered, it is rolled up for safe keeping.
There are 80 rolls to be done before the 25th April, 2015.
A young girl called in to see what we were doing, 
she had her new 8 week old rabbit, Cocoa, with her. 

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping to go this week but alas time is getting away from me. Will try and get there in the weeks following my eye op.

    ReplyDelete