Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Eve Traditions

Christmas Eve starts at 6am with a visit to Conways Seafood in Footscray.
Dinner tonight is always seafood and Champagne, 
followed by me watching Carols by Candlelight at the Myer Music Bowl.
"Oh Come All Ye Faithful" is my favourite Carol, especially the part "Sing Choir of Angels....".
John and Emma retreat to the family room to watch Star Trek.


 Sunrise over Footscray this morning.

Always as a little girl, my Mother would put out the Santa Mix on the Christmas breakfast table.
The only time of the year we were allowed to have lollies with breakfast.
As the years have gone by, I have had to hide the mix, usually before Christmas a 2nd or 3rd bag has needed to be bought!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time together this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete