Friday, August 15, 2014

Quilting Patterns around Melbourne CBD

I backed out the driveway, got every green light, the window of less cars on the freeway, the last car park at Newport Station and the train came as I stepped onto the platform.....
...this gave an hour to fill in in the city yesterday before catching the tram to an appointment.
Went for a walk and noticed around me the patterns that could be used for quilting and borders.


















All of these were in the boundary of Swantson Street, Flinders Lane and Collins Street.


3 comments:

  1. Inspirational photos!

    I know where some of these are, but others I feel like I will have to go and search for next time I'm in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing the man made beauty around us if we only look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos Jenni. Like Vireya I recognise a couple but will have to look more closely at my surroundings next time...

    ReplyDelete