Sunday, June 1, 2014

Waverley Patchworkers Exhibition

Caught the train to Mt Waverley yesterday to view the exhibition. The station was conveniently across the road from the hall.
This was one of the best I have seen.
The variety of quilts were excellent and all levels of experience from new quilters to advanced.
It was very hard to choose just one for "Viewers Choice"
The theme was Red and White with 2 rooms, The White Room and The Red Room showing them off. Members challenge were A4 size "Red and White with a little Black". They were displayed on a black background, fantastic, very impressed.
Many stall holders were in attendance, café set up serving a variety of plates.
Caught up with several friends and a few that I hadn't seen in a while.

 These 2 machines adorned the steps of the stage.
Red and white origami birds decorated the tables and walls.
Congratulations to their President, Jeanette H. and members on a wonderful showing of their quilts.

2 comments:

  1. I went today, and I agree, it was a very good show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree too. I thought it was a great show

    ReplyDelete