Friday, January 24, 2014

Morning of Throw Outs

I went to one of the drawers to find some thread and on the spur of the moment 
decided to have a throw out before the rubbish bins were emptied at lunchtime.
Going through all the drawers and the shelving of my wall unit, I filled 5 supermarket rubbish bags.

Why would I keep a piece of paper, 4' square with nothing written on it?
Threw out 15 biros, none of them worked.

The 6 blue baskets, 2 square containers under the desk and one of the drawers are all the fabric I have left.
I am determined not to buy anything until it is all gone....who am I kidding!!!

3 comments:

  1. It all looks very organised and neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vireya, we will see how long it lasts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vireya, we will see how long it lasts!!!

    ReplyDelete