Saturday, July 16, 2011

Practice

Still trying to work out the settings of my camera. Perhaps I need to do a class. It was a lovely evening for a stroll along the promenade foreshore of Docklands. I liked this photo until I noticed that it looked like a creature that I am terrified of- snake.
Friday night at 7pm, Docklands has a fireworks display.
Definitely needed the walk after dinner at the Quay Buffet Restaurant. Beautiful Asian buffet with desserts to die for. Seafood in abundance. Mind you, I still always seem to end the evening with the usual, Bread and Butter Pudding with chocolate ice cream.
*************************************
"Practice makes Perfect" as the saying goes, will keeping on trying.
Thank goodness for digital cameras, the erase button has become a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment