Tuesday, June 14, 2011

UFO's and WIP's

From a fellow Quilter, a call out has been sent for 20cm x 20cm knitted squares for a fundraiser for her school. It took me several goes of casting on and unpicking to actually get my squares correct. Managed to get 4 squares knitted on my weekend drives.
Work in Progress, would like to have my Dear Hannah quilted and bound by October!!! Who am I kidding. All vertical rows and blocks are quilted. So I suppose I can say 2/3rds of it is done. Not too sure about the scalloped border, have never bound one before. Might take some guts to actually cut the shape.


In the process of appliqueing a Raffle quilt. I am doing the middle section. Many thanks to Esther Aliu for her wisdom and instructions on how to use the Floriani wash away product. Thank you Esther for replying to me as to where to purchase it.


Change of quilt hanging in the dining room. "Seasons" made in 2006. Made from scraps out of my stash. Still hasn't got a nametag on it. One day....











1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work! That Dear Hannah's going to be an heirloom. Do you still do the textile art thing or has patchwork and quilting won you back? Carol McG

    ReplyDelete