Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blog Comments

I can't post a comment on my own blog, very annoying.

**********************

Carol, thank you for your comment on my Dear Hannah. Yes, I am still doing some textiles with my postcards, ATC's and journal covers. But I am desperately in need of some new ideas and stimulation. Textiles are a little difficult to take to Guild meetings as hand work. I seem to have headed back to the quilting. Perhaps it is the time of year, snuggle under a quilt whilst quilting it!!!


Vireya, How is you Mum? I have tried several times to post a comment to you, but no luck. Love reading your horticultural themed postings.


I enjoy reading everyone's blogs, you all do wonderful work.

Say hello to the kookaburras for me Paddy's Daughter.

1 comment:

  1. It seems a lot of people are having comment difficulties! It hasn't affected me yet, fortunately.

    Mum is making good progress. I think she is getting a bit sick of being away from her own home, but she is benefiting from the physio sessions every day at the rehab centre. She might be discharged soon - it depends how proficient she gets with using crutches or a walking stick.

    ReplyDelete