Monday, April 18, 2011

Artist Notebook Project Exhibition

Sunday (yesterday) was the Open Day of the Fibre Arts Australia tutor/classes weekend.

Unfortunately I was not able to go, so this morning I drove up to Ballarat Grammar School and asked if I could have a sneak peak at the Artist Notebook Project books that I participated in.

Each and every one of the approx. 120 notebooks were all so different. It was great to see them all laid out displayed.
I enjoyed doing my book, even though I didn't use up all the pages.

I kept it as a log of Projects I had made over the last 12 months and will continue to fill the pages when the Notebook is returned to me next year.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jenni. So pleased to have had this opportunity to see what the display looks like - even though I didn't end up participating.

    ReplyDelete