Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fibre Arts - Artist Notebook Project

It is nearly time to send off my notebook for
The Artists Notebook Project
run by Fibre Arts Australia.
Open day to view all the books and exhibitions will be:
Sunday 17 April, 2011
Ballarat Grammar School
201 Forest Street
Wendouree Vic 3355
12.30pm - 5.00pm
**********************************
I am looking forward to seeing all the other books. There are approx. 120 Notebooks.
It will be a busy weekend, the AQC is on and I have tickets for the Tutankhamen exhibition at the Melbourne Museum.

2 comments:

  1. I dropped by the wayside with this project! I wish I could see yours. Perhaps Glenys will bring them to Townsville in September?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I found your blog through google as I have been looking for information re this exhibition. The link I had has been removed (as has the link in your side panel!)
    It's been a very frustrating search, but I am happy to see it sounds as if the exhibition is still on, so I think I will make the trip from Melbourne to come and take a look. Thanks for including the info in this post.
    It's a busy weekend for me too, as I will also be browsing the AQC on Saturday. Hope you have a great weekend.
    Regards, Jacinta

    ReplyDelete