Friday, January 14, 2011

Journal Cover

Today I made a Journal cover for my Mortal in the Angel/Mortal swap for the
2011 Scquilters Retreat. I also made a bookmark to go with the Journal.
The rules are, you send your Mortal a parcel for December, January and February.
We also bring 3 gifts to be handed over at the retreat which I am making by hand.
The fun part is, our Mortals do not know who their Angels are.
My Angel is giving me the run around, I have no idea who she is.
She is certainly spoiling me.
I have had a few guesses, but no doubt they will be wrong.

3 comments:

  1. The journal cover looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - and you have given me an idea - not for the Retreat, but for the Nancy Crow class I am doing next week in New Zealand! Packing day today - trying to get 100m of fabric in my case! (and leave room for a change of underwear)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your journal cover is lovely what a lot of work you put into it. So if it turns up in my letterbox it means you are my angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete