Monday, November 29, 2010

Jacaranda is 1.

I started my blog a year ago today.
Many thanks to all those who read and comment on what I have shared with you.
I appreciate it very much. Hope you have enjoyed reading it all.
Over the next 12 months I will have several things on the go.
-------------------------------------
*A holiday has been booked.
*I have set myself the goal of having my Dear Hannah finished by Australia Day, 26 January 2011.
* My blue/brown "Coffee with William Morris" is nearly ready to be hand blanket stitched.
*Work more hours volunteering at the State Rose Garden.
*Lose some weight and stay healthy and happy.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Happy Blog New Year to you. Your new year resolutions look very promising. Will be following your recording of their fulfilment with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you they all seem achievable.

    ReplyDelete