Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm Lost.......

...... for something to do!!!
************************************
My Dear Hannah is ready to be hand quilted. I have done 4 blocks so far.
But it is too big and heavy to take to Guild and to my other groups.
I need something to do, hand stitching wise.
I have Michelle Hill's pattern, "Coffee with William Morris" in my "to do" box.
I have been collecting various blue and coffee brown fabrics and thought of doing it in these 2 colours.
I love this 2 colour combination, but no, don't think it will work.
Also found the pattern, I have had for several years, Botanika by Nancy Amidon. This is a large Baltimore pattern.
mmm....no I don't think so.
I am up to date with all my swap ATC's.
I also have a couple of jelly rolls of Batik fabrics, but to date haven't found a pattern that grabs me.
Oh well, will have to keep looking, perhaps those 2 library books on my bedside table might get read instead.

1 comment: