Sunday, September 12, 2010

Breakfast before the Quilt In.

Yesterday morning I enjoyed breakfast with 3 of my friends, Sue, Sophia and Alison.
We were going to the Wyndham Quilt In in Hoppers Crossing, so asked them along to start the day off at my place.
The Quilt In was a great day, as it always is. Karen Styles from Somerset Patchwork, Mt Waverley was guest speaker. Karen showed us her beautiful quilts made predominantly of Civil War fabric with the patterns of stars. She also spoke of her journey in the Quilt World
A good day was had by all but best of all, it was spent with friends.

2 comments:

  1. Could have stopped for a late coffee break here as Val did on her way home.
    From one who should have been there but did not feel I was quite strong enough to cope with a long day.........but was fun having a visitor.
    Second or third year I have missed my own groups quilt in.
    Have heard good reports and two of my sit and sew group were made life time members. Glad you enjoyed the Quilt In.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed it - looks jummy.

    ReplyDelete