Friday, August 6, 2010

This Week.....

Achieved a few things this week.
The weather hasn't been the best, so sewing has been on the agenda
Made 4 ATC's for the "Leave It and Take It" wall at Houston
Found some stamps and used then to represent Australia.
Sewed another border for my Dear Hannah quilt.
Only 2 more to go with edging to sew on for the scallop border on the triangles.
Received my book in the mail for "The Notebook Project".
Have until the end of February 2011 to make a cover and entries into it.
Will be interesting, as I have never done anything like this before.
----------------------------------
*Bonus for the week, finally found the macro setting on my camera. It pays to read the instruction manual, even after you have had the camera for 4 years.*
Perhaps now my ATC photos will look a little sharper than the above ones.




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the productive week! Dear Hannah is looking good - it must feel great to get so close to the end of such a huge project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vireya, I will be pleased when it is all done, I am determined not to start anything else large until it is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know how you feel about still finding out the fine details of your camera after 4 years. I have to cart the manual with me when I go travelling! Your new little camera probably has a good macro setting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I real live nearly completed Dear Hannah! What an achievement. That's something to be really proud of and will be a family heirloom for sure.
    Using Aussie stamps on your ATCs is a very clever idea. The ATCs are lovely.
    The notebooks are going to be lots of fun - I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how your cards have turned out and can't wait to see your Dear Hannah quilt when finished. Well done to get so far with it.

    ReplyDelete