Monday, May 24, 2010

Look what I got for Mothers' Day

For those who are close to me, they know that I am a plane spotter and a lover of Qantas planes.
My daughter, The F1/V8 Rev Head, got John Travolta's autograph on the front cover of her F1 2010 program and his photo.
She had them framed for me for Mothers' Day.
She spends 4 days at the Grand Prix collecting the drivers autographs in her program and for her to hand over her program book, was a very big thing.
She has spoilt me, she even sent me flowers at the Bathurst Retreat.
I feel that everyday should be Mothers'/Fathers' Day, like Valentines Day, you don't need a special day to tell someone you love them and be nice to them.
Everyday should be that day and that is the way we have brought our daughter up.
I AM ONE VERY LUCKY MUM.
Thank you Emma

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful Jenni. Emma is also lucky to you as her Mum.

    ReplyDelete