Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bathurst Goodies

I came home with some great goodies.
Many thanks to the sponsors (whom I will personally thank with an email).
I was lucky to win a pack of fat 1/4's in the swap, in shades of pink.
These will be made into Quilts of Love for the Geelong Guild.
I also won a pack of fat 1/4's with a lucky number raffle ticket.
The other bits and pieces were also lucky draws, in the complimentary show bag from Madera on the shop hop and a present on the table at the Saturday night dinner.
This is one very hungry little piggy. She has already eaten several gold coins.

I hope she doesn't have a problem with indigestion, she will be fed regularly until the next retreat comes around.

Things I purchased on the shop hop.
Picked up some background fabrics for my ATC's and postcards.
Have been collecting Batiks, some more to add to the collection.
I love little notebooks and notepads, couldn't resist this little one to put in my handbag.
A fat 1/4 for the May ATC swap - "In the Blues".
Fell in love with the pink fabric at the back with the white flowers.
Don't know what I will do with it, but sometimes you feel you just have to have it.
(I wish Jeanette hadn't shown it to me).




1 comment:

  1. Can people who weren't there get hold of one of those pigs? That looks so cute, and so useful!

    ReplyDelete